Work & Achievements
“Action speaks louder than words”. So personal website covers some of Aryal’s accomplishments plus projects he involved in. No wonder he would like his contacts to know about it. Any constructive criticism is welcome.
- Nepali People’s Coordination Committee (NPCC UK) – a United Kingdom wing of Nepali Congress – the oldest and longest-ruling party in Nepal now in opposition.
- Non-Resident Nepali Association (NRNA) UK and coordinated NRNA UK’s Press Department. During my tenure 2015-17, I edited and published its official magazine Nrn Voice. I did also assist a team contributing to the NRNA UK’s mega project “Nepal House” the aim of which is to buy a community Nepalese house in the UK with an estimated cost of £2 million.
- Nepal Federation of Indigenous Nationalities (NEFIN) UK (नेपाल आदिवासी जनजाति महासंघ बेलायत).
- (2017-2019): Federation of Nepalese Indigenous Nationalities Journalists (FoNIJ) UK – http://www.fonijuk.org
- (2017-2019): Panchthar Samaj UK – https://www.facebook.com/panchtharsamajsewauk
- (2015-2017): Royal Borough of Greenwich Nepalese Society (RGNS). https://www.facebook.com/rgns.org.uk/
- (2013-2015): Hong Kong Nepali Munch UK https://hongkongnepalimunchuk.com/
- (2004-2008): British National Overseas (Gurkha) Association UK
- Non-Resident Nepali Association (NRNA) UK
- Royal Borough of Greenwich Nepalese Society (RGNS)
- Panchthar Tharpu Society UK
- Federation of Nepali Journalists (FNJ) UK
- Nepal Press Union UK
- I am currently leading a philanthropic project in Nepal, due for completion in October 2019: what is popularly called NRNA UK’s Sirise School Reconstruction Project (2015-18).
- Recently, I successfully accomplished another philanthropic project in Nepal which is Panchthar Tharpu Society UK’s Tharpu Campus Library Construction Project (2014-18).
- I entered into voluntary sector and activism by co-founding the British National Overseas (Gurkha) Association UK in 2004 that successfully led the campaign to register over 10,000 British National Overseas (BNOs) and British Overseas Citizens (BOCs) as full British Citizens. The organisation was later renamed as Hong Kong Nepali Munch UK where I served again as General Secretary (2013-15).
Awards and Recognition
Awards and Recognition
Diwakar Aryal has been awarded the Samaj Sewa Ratna as declared by the Honorable President of the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal and the Government of Nepal
Diwakar Aryal has been awarded the Rastriya Yuwa Prativa Samman 2028 as declared by the Ministry of Youth & Sports, Government of Nepal.
by the sculptors
by Global Law Thinkers Society